The fully integrated GNSS
GeoMax Zenith10 is a fully integrated satellite positioning systems. They comprise of only two main components, a GNSS antenna and a handheld computer that can be setup on a pole or tripod. The integrated wireless technology, provides a completely cable free and light-weight solution that is ready for an entire days work.
A rugged handheld, packed with features
The Getac PS236 is a compact handheld that is rugged enough for any task. Running Windows Mobile, the Getac PS236 is packed with features. Rapid data entry is possible thanks to an extensive keyboard and touchscreen display. With a powerful processor and large internal memory, there are no limits to the possibilites offered by the Getac PS236 handheld.
GeoMax Zenith10 is a open systems that support any Windows Mobile based field software. A standard Zenith Series configuration is supplied with GeoMax FieldGenius, a fully featured intuitive field software package. With large main menu icons, tasks can be quickly found and executed directly with the touch screen.
For more information regarding GeoMax Products please contact our sales team on 020 8953 1333
Equipment is available for Hire.
- GEOMAX Zenith 10 Comes Complete with:
- • 1 x GEOMAX Zenith10 GNSS receiver
- • 2 x Li-Ion batteries for receiver
- • 1 x Getac PS236 Data collector with Field Genius GPS software pre-loaded
- • 1 x Pole bracket with compass for data collector
- • 1 x GPS pole, 1.35m to 2.5m telescopic
- • 1 x USB data cable
- • 2 x Battery chargers 240v
- • 1 x Quick guide tutorial (hard copy)
- • 1 x Manual (hard copy)
- • 1 x CD-Rom
- Optional Accessories
- Carlson SurvCE Software 3
- Carlson Mini 2 Hand Controller
- Please call Shannon Survey Sales for more information 020 8953 1333