This improved performance will allow users to:
- Trace services over a greater distance.
- Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference.
- Improve depth estimation when using a depth locator.
Compact design with an IP65 rating, the transmitter is fully protected even in the harshest of conditions.
Producing up to 1 watt of power.
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of 1 watt.
- Durable weatherproof design.
- Environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
- Choice of 3 tracing signals.
- 33 kHz everyday site use, generally accepted as an industry standard.
- 8 kHz long tracing and reduced cross coupling.
- 8 and 33 kHz (connection mode).
- Ease of use – default output frequency of 33 kHz.
- Externally located clear, audio visual controls. This ensures a robust waterproof design.
- Built-in test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiTEX before use.
|Operating Transmission Frequencies||8 & 33 kHz, mixed 8/33|
|Output Power||4 levels|
|Induction (Max)||Up to 1W max|
|Up to 1W max when connected to a buried service with an|
|Battery Type||4 x D alkaline (IEC LR20), supplied|
(typical use at 20°C)
|30 hours intermittent use|
|Weight||2.4kg/5.3 lbs including batteries|
|Dimensions||105mm (H) x 190mm (D) x 235mm (W)|
(case lid closed)